GUYS, MANY of you have asked me what is my feeling of the status of our investment at this time. Rich friends, much has changed in the last few days. I just got off the phone with one of my best sources and he is saying that things are still looking better for us.
He explained that there have been 3 very factual times the RV was absolutely supposed to have been activated. Last June 30, the week before Christmas this passed year and again the week prior to the Arab Summit.
He went on to explain how Maliki has done various things to disrupt the system and caused turmoil just prior to the RV being released on every occasion. He has been a thorn in their leadership’s eye ever since he was put into office.
He is now trying to take over the CBI and has offended Dr. Shabibi, and he is reported to be very pissed off. All other leaderships are still in support of the good Doctor so I don’t think that will happen at all.
HERE is where we are with him as is being reported today. I have been told several times Maliki has and is being nullified and he has been under house arrest since last Thursday evening, even though he can move about he has armed guards with him every step and he also has a advisor that tells him what he can say and when.
His news media is still very active and they are making it seem he is still making changes but the articles that have been posted about seating the ministers and approving the Erbil and calling for meeting haven’t even mentioned him ????
I think we are moving towards finally getting some settlements and agreements on making things that have been agreed upon previously actually activated and IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS WE WILL KNOW much more about our status . The timing is the hard forecast as always. but I am positive we are moving in a positive direction.
Many sources are saying RV should occur before the end of this month unless something breaks down in communications.STAY TUNED AND KNOW I WILL UPDATE YOU THE MINUTE ANYTHING CHANGES AND IT IS CONFIRMED. I GOT A VERY ENCOURAGING CALL EARLIER AND JUST CAN’T SHARE IT AT THIS TIME. WHEN I AM TOLD I CAN I WILL BUT WE NEED MORE CONFIRMATION. BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU;