Posted Today, 03:53 PM Hello again.
I will make this a short and quick update.
Ray and I have finally heard back from our contacts and the budget vote is still on for Thursday.
I am aware of the few articles that say it is going to happen, and a few that say it will not. So unless our sources tell us differently, the vote will be finished tomorrow.
We tried to get the timing of things after the vote has been completed, but they are not sure.
I am sorry about that member that caused us issues, be he was dealt with very swiftly. He will not be returning.
He is the deal, if anyone wants us to share our contacts and sources, we will be more than happy to after you first share your personal bank accounts and balances so we can to look at them and verify them and you being the real deal. Any takers? Probably not, so don’t ask again.
After talking to our sources, they are getting very concerned because Iraq is out of money to operate the country, therefore this passing of the budget is huge and one of the more important issues in front of them. Please do not believe everything you read and hear in the news at this point in time.
You have no clue how happy and please I am with all the accomplishments that have been made and what is about to happen. Each day I feel better and better about this investment, I really never doubted that it would happen, but rather when.
As always, we will be happy to verify any questions and concerns you may have, just give us the time to reach out and get the answers you want. Blessings, Steve
FluxCapacitor, on 06 Feb 2013 – 16:26, said: My understanding is that the budget will have the new rate in it. So will they just come out and say it was approved and then when it RVs thats when they will open up the budget?
STEVE: Ok I will do my best to explain to you the way it was explained to me. The new rate means absolutely nothing in the new budget until it is officially published and recognized.
This also means that they will not be able to disburse any monies from that budget until this has been done (revalued that is), so timing is critical and they are not going to wait very long.
Please if anyone has anything that was told to them that is different, please correct me. I am only sharing my understanding as it was explained to me.
Thank you in advance. Blessings, Steve
MOGO, on 06 Feb 2013 – 17:18, said: I REALLY HOPE THIS IS THE FINAL DAYS OR WEEKS,
I have my notice ready to give in because the stress levels work is causing me, i need it over before i end up ill with stress GOD BLESS STEVE AND ALL ON HERE
STEVE: I really believe it is. Finally the end is here. Blessings, Steve
kpriority, on 06 Feb 2013 – 12:05, said:I havent been on this forum since last fall. Steve do you mind saying the rate again? Thanks so much.
STEVE: Initially it as $3.46, then I adjusted to $3.45, and now made my final adjustment to $3.41. Blessings, Steve